Vagabond Trails Handelsbolag
DISCLAIMER & AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are making the booking for more than one person or for someone else, kindly note that this form should be filled by each traveller themselves.
We are Vagabond Trails Handelsbolag and we look forward to taking you on an adventure of a lifetime! We create and sell adventure travels such as photography expeditions, trail running and hiking trips. Our trips are designed to take you on breathtakingly beautiful and sometimes adrenaline fuelled experiences to remote locations – this also means that we may at time be exposed to risks from hazards in the outdoors and be far from civilisation and hospitals. A level of risk from hazards (i.e. any source of potential damage, harm or adverse health effects on something or someone) is always part of adventure travels and not something that we can completely eliminate – since certain risks are outside of our control, we cannot be held responsible for them.
Please note that this disclaimer does not exclude Vagabond Trails Handelsbolag responsibilities due to negligence or responsibilities within our reasonable duty of care.
In addition to risks from hazards, some of our tours are also physically challenging. For example, our tours can include hiking up to 6-12 hours per day, some days may also have over 2000m of ascent and descent, at altitude up to 6000 meters above sea level in both good and bad weather. To participate comfortably in some tours, you will require an appropriate level of fitness, if you are unsure, consult a doctor before booking (please note that some tours may require a clean bill of health from your doctor). Also, please check the tour description for your specific tour and make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into.
To participate in the expedition, you now have to confirm and agree to the following:
1. You (the guest booking to join Vagabond Trails Handelsbolag on an expedition) confirm that you have read and agree to the full Terms & Conditions (available here), you also agree with the statements above.
2. You confirm that you have paid particular attention to the information about limitation of liability for Vagabond Trails Handelsbolag and its partners, and all your own responsibilities in the Terms and Conditions.
3. You confirm that you are participating at your own risk.
4. You confirm that you have appropriate travel insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, mountain rescue insurance, personal liability insurance, any other insurance that you may need, and that you know these are mandatory on the expeditions but that it is your own responsibility to check what you need and to get it.
5. You understand the physical requirements of the tour and you confirm that you are physically fit and able to participate in the tour.
6. You confirm that you are 18 years old or more, of sound mind, and able to enter this agreement.
7. Finally, you confirm that you will sign a paper copy of this agreement at the start of the expedition and that this digital document is valid with or without a signed paper version.